Wednesday, October 10, 2012

QPR PLANE

I have been a QPR supporter for 50 years.

There is one plane in the World that is branded as a QPR plane in memory of an ex player, Alan MacDonald.

Today we flew into Phuket, I had my I Phone on 'plane mode' and was on the correct side of my plane as the QPR branded plane took off!

What are the chances of this plane being in this location just as we landed, being on the correct side of the plane and having my camera ready?

Sometimes you just cannot believe your eyes!

2 comments:

  1. I've always enjoyed traveling and having experience with different cultures and different people. But it's also a wonderful thing to be able to benefit and enable research, not only in our country but around the world.

    Flights to Lahore | Cheap Flights to Lahore | Cheap Air Tickets to Lahore

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. Can't believe you were in the right place at the right time. I am sure it means nothing to most of the people who see it! Sorry I didn't immediately get a chance to look, was out tutoring all last night. Definately an amazing coincidence and well done being camera ready!

    ReplyDelete