Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Bridge Climb


Keith went on his bridge climb of the Sydney Harbour Bridge this morning and he did enjoy it, did not find it scary!
Me, well I went to sit by the Opera House to see if I could see him....but as they are all dressed alike you could not tell who was who.
Unfortunately enroute out of the hotel I got stuck in a lift for five minutes on the 32nd floor...not my idea of fun as you can imagine!
So I took myself to the Botanical Gardens and although I was only there an hour I thoroughly enjoyed the flowers and trees. As usual the photos do not do it justice.


















After the bridge climb we took the ferry to Manly, the weather was lovely although it had become quite breezy. We walked to Manly Beach on the Pacific Coast; it was really really busy and in fact we both liked Bondi better as it was much quieter.
Had a walk along the coastal path for half an hour before getting the ferry back. The walk was not as exciting as yesterday but very pleasant never the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment