Monday, September 16, 2013

QPR award

Those of you that know me realise that I have blue and white blood in my veins. Taken to Queens Park Rangers Football Club (not soccer American friends!) as a 5 year old, has had a major impact on my life and that of my family!
My QPR flag went with me everywhere and I have lots of photos with the flag in iconic places.
But the 'QPR award' goes to these shots. Coming into land at Phuket airport in Thailand, I happened to have my 'I phone' on plane mode and happened to be on the right side of the aircraft and happened to see the plane at the opposite end of the runway. As I saw it I screamed..."Oh my God!"....other passengers went quiet as they must have thought I'd seen the engine on fire or something! Gillian said...'what's up?' "Just look out of the window!" 

There is 1 QPR branded plane in the World and 1 second later it had gone!



No comments:

Post a Comment